When we hear the term closet organizers, it’s no surprise that many automatically think of areas like bedrooms, foyers and basements. And while these represent some of today’s most popular home organization projects, there’s so much more to it than that. At Concept II Closets in Rochester, our team of staff designers and expert organizers specialize in everything from mudrooms and media centers, to craft rooms, kitchen pantries and garages.
The success of your project will ultimately depend on who you choose to help implement and execute each phase of organization. Choosing a freelancer or someone new to the craft could end up being a costly life lesson. Here are just a handful of reasons why so many throughout WNY continue to trust Concept II Closets.
- Highly-experienced and insightful team of dedicated designers and organizers
- We offer a diverse range of space management and home organization services
- A fast and affordable way to improve your day-to-day efficiency around the house
- Not sure where to start? We offer free initial consultations and detailed assessment
- No project is too simple or overwhelming for us, we specialize in spaces of every size
- Online and virtual consultations available as an alternative to in-person meetings
Regardless of the room in question or the scope of your disaster, the professionals at Concept II Closets are here to help make things more manageable and visually pleasing. Visit our Solutions page to explore our full offering of closet organization services, or get in touch with our staff to ask questions, request service or schedule a consultation with one of our designers.
Concept II is located in Rochester, NY at 349 West Commercial Street and can be reached by phone during regular showroom hours at 585-248-3510. Or write to the Concept II staff 24/7 via email through our secure contact page.