The weather may be less than desirable right now, but it won’t be long before the heat and sun finds us back outdoors enjoying the long stretch of warmth. Summer is also notorious when it comes to increased and unanticipated clutter, making Spring an ideal time to address any home organization projects that went ignored over the past few months. This can include everything from closet and garage organization, to sheds, basements, home offices, playrooms, and any number of other common living spaces.
At Concept II Closets in Rochester, our services are in no way limited to closets and storage spaces. We offer a diverse selection of home organizing solutions for those looking to maximize space and reduce clutter, while making their most popular rooms more efficient, enjoyable, and pleasing to the eyes. Here are just a few of our many areas of expertise:
- Garage organization services, custom shelving, and tool storage
- Home office organizing to reduce clutter and improve productivity
- Playrooms and kids’ areas, making it easier to store and access their toys
- Home entertainment organization services, for less stress and easy access
- Kitchen Pantry organizing for improved appearance and storage
- Studio organization services for artists, musicians, and the performing arts
We all know that once the warm weather arrives, the last we want is to find ourselves indoors looking for something or dealing with a winter’s worth of clutter. Concept II Closets staffs a team of expert designers and organizers with the experience and insight needed to tame just about any storage disaster you can challenge us with. For more information on our services or to discuss your project, get in touch today and let us know how we can help.
Concept II Closets is located at 349 West Commercial Street in Rochester, proudly serving the needs of customers throughout Western NY and beyond. We can be reached by phone during regular hours at 585-248-3510 or via email by visiting our website’s contact page.