No one needs to be reminded of what extraordinarily different times we’re living in, as evidenced in part by the massive number of people who are now working full-time from home in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. And while some we’re already accustomed to the occasional work-from-home day, countless others were thrown into it with very little warning or time to properly prepare their workspace. At Concept II Closets in Rochester, we offer expert home office and workspace organization services to keep you efficient, organized and thriving professionally.
Whether you’re an employee, a manager or the owner of a Rochester-based business, the expert designers at Concept II Closets can help transform even the most cluttered home office into one that streamlines and simplifies the process of working from home. Here are just a few reasons why so many others have called us to help during these unprecedented times.
- Dedicated staff of professional organizers specializing in home office solutions
- Virtual consultations available for safe social distancing and added peace of mind
- No home office project is too large or small for our team to handle with perfection
- An ideal way to increase your daily productivity while staying more organized
- We take great precautions to ensure your safety while working in your home
- Free initial consultations with easy to understand estimates backed in writing
If your home office or dedicated workspace is in need of some organizational TLC, we invite you to learn why so many business owners and professionals throughout the greater Rochester, NY region continue to trust Concept II Closets’ expertise and vast experience. We specialize in document organization, technology and electronics, desk and shelving solutions, and a wide range of others. Get in touch today by phone or email and let us know how we can help make your time at home more productive and rewarding.
Concept II Closets is located in Rochester at 349 West Commercial Street, and can be reached by phone during our updated showroom hours by calling 585-248-3510, or write to our design staff 24/7 through our website’s secured contact page.